Why Keep a Bread Clip in Your Wallet? 7 Shocking Reasons
Why keep a bread clip in your wallet? Believe it or not, a bread clip can come in handy no matter where you are.
Here are seven reasons why you should keep a bread clip in your wallet when traveling!
1. A bread clip can help you keep your cash together. If you’re like most people, you probably stuff your cash into your wallet haphazardly. But that’s not the best way to keep your money safe. A bread clip can help you keep your cash organized and prevent it from getting lost in the depths of your wallet.
2. A bread clip can be used as a makeshift clothespin. Handy for drying wet clothes or keeping your towel from blowing away in the wind.
3. Bread clips make great bookmarks. No need to worry about losing your place in that bestseller you’ve been meaning to read.
4. Use a bread clip to keep your bags sealed tight. No more worrying about things spilling out or getting lost in transit. A bread clip can also help you seal an open bag of chips. Nothing is worse than opening a bag of chips only to have them go stale overnight. But if you seal the bag with a bread clip, you can keep them fresh for days.
5. A bread clip can help you keep your hair out of your face. Whether you’re trying to keep those pesky flyaways at bay or just need a quick and easy way to put your hair up, a bread clip has got you covered.
6. Need to fix a broken strap? A bread clip can help. All you have to do is attach the bread clip to the end of the strap and voila! Your bag is fixed.
7. Bread clips are great for organizing cords and chargers. Simply clip them together and you won’t have to go hunting for that elusive charging cord. No more tangled messes in your bag!
So there you have it, seven reasons why you should always keep a bread clip in your wallet when traveling. Next time you’re packing for a trip, be sure to add one to your list of essential items!
Want More Travel Tips?
Join my email list and get a free digital copy of my eBook: 100+ Travel Tips, Tricks, and Hacks.
Learn How To:
- Find hidden city flights
- Always get the best seat
- Save hundreds on accommodations
You’ll Also Get:
- Entries to my monthly vacation giveaway
- Updates of new posts
- Exclusive travel deals & discounts
So what are you waiting for? Join the hundreds of people who have already joined:
- What to Wear in Cancun by Month & Activity (And Not!) - March 13, 2023
- What to Wear in New York by Month & Activity (And Not!) - March 13, 2023
- What to Wear in Morocco by Month & Activity (And Not!) - March 13, 2023